Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Unless Anyone Responds To This Post....................

this is how I will do my Blog updates from here on out.  If you miss the story telling, tips on how not to be hunting ducks, great timely updates on my hunting follies and wonderful pictures to go along with the story then just sit there and do nothing.  If however, you like the Blog, and want to see it go on in its current path, then all you have to do is comment in the comment section and tell me why you love it.  You can even remain anonymous.  If you are Fred G., Clider or Cliffy then I'm not buying it.  You must post.
Here goes:

So for this season I hunted with Clider for a day, Fred G. for a couple and by myself for a couple more.  I shot some things and I missed a lot.





9 comments:

Clider said...

I dislike the new format, please step it up.

Fred G. said...

alls I can say that it's 2018

Anonymous said...

bring back the masterful tips and the stories.

Unknown said...


Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.

wood worker tools

Unknown said...


read this above post its very greatful for me thanks sharing this post ,great post.

best tools

Unknown said...


NICE for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.

wood workers

Unknown said...


Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.

gardening tips a to z

Unknown said...

Wanderfull post im waiting for your next post

gardening advice

Unknown said...


Thanks for the warn and great post dear!

gardening advice