Monday, February 26, 2007

Still no hunting.


So I went to the mountain again last week. The snow was so good that I decided to snowboard instead of ski. About a foot and a half of fresh new "powder", it is Oregon after all. And we were treated to the most rare of all Pacific Northwest ski day happenings; Blue Skies.
The picture here is from when I could actually snowboard like I was a young guy because I was, in reality, a young guy. Now I am old and can't do this kind of move anymore. The mind remembers, the body forgot. A couple days and some Flexerall later and I'm as good as new.
Only 2 hundred and some odd days till hunting season.
GBCH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that your first hunting jacket you are wearing?

Bob said...

Show yourself, Mr. Funnyguy.

Anonymous said...

you are honeycomb edx

Bob said...

BIG!