Saturday, November 17, 2007

Guest editor.


HA! It is I Greenie and I rule!


I see you stupid hunters have started another season of frustration and loathing. Don't think I did not see you shoot my 3rd cousin from British Columbia the other day. His name was Jean Claude and he felt fine. The reason he did not fly when you "jumped" him was that he had eaten some of your American grains and seed. It made him slow to react.


I suspect that you think I will suffer the same fate when I travel through your area on my way to the beachfront home I own in Carmel California. No chance losers! I see your ill-concieved attempt at concealment and am not fooled by the lifeless plastic looking pieces of detritus you have floating in front of you. Good luck with that 3 1/2" shell you have loaded up, it will never reach me because of your poor shooting skills and inability to look down the barrel. Kiss my French Canadian ass, I quack in your general direction.


I am Greenie and I RULE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.