Monday, January 07, 2008

Day Eighteen?



Damn that Rhomboid Major. I'm missing the hunting day because of some lame back muscle. Not only that, but my team mate is out there hunting without me. I'm sure he will claim multiple kills when he gets back but let's remember that without photographic proof or a witness they are hard to prove.

So remember, if you see a Rhomboid Major lurking around your neighborhood, call the Police, they are up to no good.

Fred G. here

With Bob out I had to go out and represent the team. So I packed my own lunch and me and Lisa headed out to the Old New Old spot. With gun in hand I headed through the woods and came across two white tailed deer with their eyes shinning at me like two headlights. Ever come across two huge buck deer at 5 a.m.? Me neither kinda scared the crap out of me. Got to the spot threw my blocks out and waited. Then I waited some more. Nothing. No morning fly. I then proceeded to build a great stand up blind and then took off. It was a short day, but at least I went out. Maybe it was fate that I saw nothing, but at least I went out. Oh yeah no pictures or nothing of my day see day five.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Well, Grandma says damn that left subclavian artery 'cause I'm flat on my back in the hospital, Dave. Surgery approaches, probably. More news later.