Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Recreational Interlude



To those of you that may have known me before we formed the world renown HOY7 Hunting Team, you may wonder what happened to my skiing roots. Well let me tell you they are alive and strong. That's right Jenny X! That's right Brother! That's right Nedly! I am still the best boarder you know.

Woke up this morning, and despite the lingering pain in my back, went to the mountain. If you knew that there was an 18" dump last night you would too. (Well maybe not Bubba Kuehl, he's a pansy) Got up extra early and was there for first chair despite not having my chains or all wheel drive. That's right! You know what I would say to Jenny X. right now? "What you gots!"

The snow was pounding down all morning long and I rode as hard as my old man bones would let me. After several face shots and one rag doll fall it was back to the car for the trip back down the mountain and to prepare for another day of folding action tomorrow. Stay tuned for my hostile takeover of the "Expert" title.

GBCH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.