Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And Now A Word From Jiggity

Brother Bill,

I am certainly going to watch. I looked at the last video and it was dam good. Should I expect anything less? My life is hectic, but guess what? I am one day closer to getting my class 2 manufacturers license from the ATF. To sum it up, I can build full-auto weapons-any of them, own them, and also import certains explosives. I am going to try to import Bulgarian grenandes. More on that when I talk to you. I almost had to pistol whip some old man in the parking lot of Wal-mart. This Fucker pushed his cart right into my truck, and then when I called him out on it, he said "who cares". My response was swift, " hey old man, you want get get rolled like a cheap burrito"! He got the hint. I just aquired a room-mate after getting shit canned by Dayna. He name is Angela and she is an awesome chick. I work 8-6 and fucking hate it. I am trying to figure out how to work very little, and play a lot. I will call this week. Tell paige hello, the brother congrats, and Fred and Ed to pack sand!

Out
Jiggity

No comments: