Saturday, October 25, 2008

That Crazy Andy!


Today I received this picture from old friend of the HOY7 Hunting Team Crazy Andy Bykowski. As no explanation was forthcoming I have included a story that I believe to be the only proper explanation to what we see here.

"last week I traveled to Niblerstanzy to help the recent victims of the ethnic cleansing of the native tribes of the Azblerians. My group brought them food, water and hip hop CDs to ease the suffering they have incurred. We also built them new huts and a school to learn more about the American way of life. The first class will be called 'It's pronounced O-Ba-Ma, people.'

I also had the chance to run in their Jungle Marathon. I would have taken a solid second place behind Hussein Bolt but on the 22nd mile I saw something utterly disturbing. Insurgents were shooting at this Bengal Tiger with their Russian made shotguns. If they were using Benelli shotguns this fine animal would be finished but he was merely wounded. I was hardly winded so I chased the insurgents off by shouting the only thing I knew they were afraid of, H7HT...H7HT...H7HT. They ran like scared girls.

The tiger was fading fast so I put him on my back and finished the marathon route back to Zignonstsy, the capital of Niblerstanzy. After finishing a dismal 28th I nursed the tiger back to health and fixed all the wounds he suffered. The government officials were so happy they gave me the key to the city (a stick with some notches cut into it) and told me to keep the tiger as putting him back in the jungle was a certain death sentence. It took some finagling but I finally got the tiger a seat in coach on Southwest Airlines and some peanut butter crackers, they gave him gas.

He now lives happily with me at home. I have named him Mr. Stripey. There have been some challenges but we have reached a daily routine that seems to work for both of us. The downside is finding 20+ pounds of fresh meat every day to feed him and we apparently can't watch Animal Planet on TV ever again. On the plus side though my neighbors dog never seems to bark at me anymore. Come to think of it, I haven't even seen my neighbor recently, although I did find his shoes and pants in my backyard. All in all a good trip. I'm planing on returning next year to see if I can find him a Water Buffalo to play with, I hear tigers love Water Buffalo.

Peace to all,
Crazy Andy"

No comments: