Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Because of this? Part II



How is this fair?
My Boss Man has called an all staff meeting for this Wednesday morning at 7:30 am. My day off. The day I should go hunting with my H7HT teammate Fred G. (See his picture last Monday at the Old New spot taken by Cecil B. DaFolder) I must take pause and ask "How is this fair?"
It's not.
We don't have many chances to hunt the Sandy River delta without the company of lesser hunters any more and this one is slipping through our hands. If only we hit the Megabucks jackpot like we are supposed to have done by now we would be much better off. No more interruptions to the hunting schedule, no more sharing with the masses, no more 'down days'. Oh well, just wait till next week eh?
Not so fast my friends. Next Monday I will be traveling back from New Mexico where I am slated to have a sit down with H7HT member Stevearino to try to talk him into hunting with the H7HT this season. Isn't it sad the legenths we must go to in order to get our friends to hunt with us? You should be ashamed. Of course I will also be there in the desert to watch the Super Bowl champion New York Football Giants beat up on the Arizona 'angry chicken' Cardinals. See you next time around.
GBCH

No comments: