Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thumbs Up Bob!

This picture is old...VERY OLD! Look at that haircut for Heston sake. I also think Bob was on the "Fruit Punch" diet. Anyway this picture was a long time ago, but it still holds meaning. Two BFL's hanging out on a fine summer day getting in a round, swinging the sticks together. But what the picture does not say is, those are not my sticks and also why is Bob not wearing shoes? Well truth be told and I know it's kind of unbelievable I lost that day. I lost that day and there was a betski on the line. Simple, who ever looses has to clean the others sticks and shoes. Well like I said, I lost, I lost THAT DAY, I paid up, begrudgingly, I paid off that bet that day. (see day2) What a great day it was. Two BFL's, one bet, one guy cleaning sticks and shoes.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Is there some hidden meaning here?