Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I Have No Shame...By Cliffy

Being my first post and all, I'm sure I'll screw this up and have to call Fred G. A few weeks ago I started out watching some wild beasts. While on a walk with these wild beasts, I came upon a spot I have never C-I-L'ed at. Now, there are quite a few of these places. And quite a few of these places I have hunted at. And since I've been there twice now, it is still one of those places. Back to the story. It's a Saturday afternoon, high sunny skies, LOT's of water like a freaking ocean (though aparentley, there was none two days later) and ducks galore. I mean a ton of ducks. I spook up 100 mallards easily while walking to the blind. Throw some blocks out and get ready because.....it's ON! Birds are all over the place. Ten minutes goes by and I cooerce 8 mallards into my set. Three shots, no ducks. Then I get some pintails in, same result. Then more mallards, then more pintails, then more mallards, then more pintails.... see where I'm going with this. I took more shots that day then I have in the previous two years! And what do I have to show for it you ask? I have a dirty room with dirty laundry, mounds of papers that need to be filled out, I still haven't finished unpacking, an empty wicky bottle, empty pack of smokes, grocery shopping that needs to be done.......all those things the majority of the other people do on there one day off. Not ME, because I'm one of the BEST hunters EVER!!!!!!!

Cliffy out.....
p.s.- when get a camera, I'll put pics up too.


Cliffy out........

1 comment:

Bob said...

Clifford,
Welcome to "posting status". The next logical step is the purchase of an Italian hunting weapon, perhaps a Benelli. They NEVER miss.
Heston Bless.