Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Letter to the ODOT




Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct venue for this if not please point me in the right direction.

I'm a duck hunter and hunt the slew just past Corbitt.

Recently there was a fence installed at a pull out on 84 west just past Corbitt to the Lewis Clarke park just outside Troutdale. I was curious why.I stopped by and saw that there were no new signs stating "no parking" and "no hunting" so I'm assuming that it still is okay to hunt there. I know this is a far fetched request, but I'm assuming that the fence may have been installed for livestock or to prevent game for crossing the highway, here is the far fetched request, would it be possible to install a small gate?

Any help and information would be helpful.

Thank you very much.

Fred G.
Hoy 7 Hunting Team
www.h7ht.blogspot.com



1 comment:

Bob said...

Give me the address and I too will send a letter.