Monday, December 06, 2010

Oregon Chapter 5.7

What the Hell? WHY?

I DON"T UNDERSTAND!! WHY!! We are the best, Yes? Look we get to Sauvies at about 12 am. How we got there I don't have a clue and neither does Cliffy, don't even bother asking. After a restful 5 hours of sleep in the most comfy truck we wake up to 50 cars in the reservation line, the most we have ever seen, EVER. Listen we are there for one reason and one reason only, to secure a spot on McNary Lake so we could take the boat out to our favorite spot out there. We secure the spot we want on a small island right before sunrise, one of the most spectacular I have ever seen. A few high fly byes. Then the war started, the war in Nam, loud and often shots taken from afar. I mean steel is flying somewhere, just not here. WHY? We are the best right? We pick the right spots, have the best technology, and stealth "we" are. Second guessing about everything ensues, but the bottom line is we saw no ducks that wanted any part of us. DO YOU REALIZE THAT THERE WERE OVER 600 DUCKS TAKEN THAT DAY!! 600.! My garbage man went hunting down on Summer lake and shot 58 ducks in a week...with no blocks! I went to Idaho and shot ...2. Not that I'm complaining cause I ain't, Bob and Paige were the best host and showed me a fanfuckintastic time. It's the only place I slayed this year for god sake. It was a most beautiful morning. Lisa is back at the doc's if anyone cares.

No comments: