Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Look at my new Puppy!


Is what I would be saying right now if I had gone with Willy to get his puppy. This one is Pete, he belongs to Willy. There were 10 lab puppies found under a house here in Kellogg and brought to the animal shelter last week. I told Willy about them and convinced him it would be a good idea for him to get one and teach him to be a duck dog. Of course I was half kidding at the time and I knew full well that I am allergic to every Lab I come in contact with. Seems that I am not wheezy with long hair dogs of some varieties, but Labs, yep. I went to visit him today and brought Willy the latest issue of Gundog magazine. Puppy warming gift. Hopefully Pete will be able to accompany me in the future to retrieve all the Greenies I shoot. And when I shoot them, they don't fly away.
GBCH

3 comments:

crazy andy said...

Ahhhhh.....can you fedex one of those puppies to me?

Bob said...

I will put extra air holes in the box, but only if you give me a hot financial tip.....

Cliffy said...

Dude, Bob....what's up with the long hair and beard? You're not becoming one of those Kellogg hippies are you?