Saturday, January 08, 2011

0.0

As my hunting season is officially over, I can now say that I averaged 0.0 birds per Cliffy. You want to know the embarrassing part......last year I averaged 0.0 birds per Cliffy. Unlike last year, this year I didn't even have to clean my gun because out of the 9 or so times I got to go out, I didn't even get a shot off. Not one. I think I have to blame it on the whickey consumption. I didn't even kill a bottle. Therefore, the only thing I'm left to believe is 'number of bottles killed=number of birds killed'. The hope of contributing in bringing the 'expert' title back Oregon is done. Sorry Fred, but this former 'expert' is on a downward spiral and I hope this doesn't roll into my next adventure.....climbing Aconcagua (22,841 ft.) in Argentina. I leave for the airport in an hour and will be back after the hunting season is over, so somebody, just somebody out there, please........kill one for me. GBCH, and may you watch over my flock of two other hunters as they finish out their season.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Slay the mountain Cliffy.
Remember, when the climbing is hard, unbearable even, Heston will be with you to help carry the load. Or at least the wikki.