Friday, July 22, 2011

Status of the "Blue jacket"


Well there it is!

The Blue jacket resides in my home. It hangs on a hook in my mud room waiting to be worn by the most recent winner of the tour and I'm here to tell you, it's not me. Now I know you are asking why I'm not wearing the Blue jacket. It's because I'm not the owner. That would be Ferd G. He crushed me in the last golf outing this year. Summer tour was won in a convincing manner by the mighty Fred G. in a crushing defeat. He schooled me by at least 10 strokes. Congratulations go out to him for showing me the error of my ways in thinking that my home course was conducive to my winning.

I lost.

27 holes at Galena Ridge. 18 holes ta the Circling Raven Course south of Kellogg. I was crushed the whole time. He even beat me with a set of Wall Mart clubs! What a competitor. Hats off to the mighty Fred G. The owner of the Blue Jacket and the best golfer to ever walk the planet.

GBCH

No comments: