Sunday, November 06, 2011

Ass Hole.


I don't even know where to begin.
I'll start by watching the Giants win over the hapless Patriots and settling into the Steelers game with my Sweetie. Salmon and baked potato with broccoli was cooking up nicely in the oven when there was a knock at the door. Marlyn was there with a plastic bag and I called Paige over to talk to her friend but Marlyn wanted me instead. Seems she had a bag of ducks for me.

"My friend shot these and I brought them over for you" Well, I'm not sure of the look on my face but I do know I was perplexed to say the least. I like to shoot my own ducks I said. "Well my friend shot these for you" Ummm, doesn't he want them? I asked. "No, he just likes to shoot them." Now I'm sure the look on my face was clear but by now Paige was there saying hello and I had this bag of ducks in my hand. "Usually he gives them to Blah deBlah but I brought them for you, he doesn't like duck." WTF? I wanted to say something like 'Tell your friend to clean and EAT his own ducks that he likes to shoot so much.' but by now I realized that throwing them back at her would cause me nothing but trouble. I walked to the back door and tossed them on the stoop, then went back past her to the other room. Again, WTF?

Needless to say that I'm angry now and after dinner I open the bag to see 4 Greenies shot sometime today by an ass hole that 'only likes to shoot ducks'. So there I am cleaning someones ducks so they don't go to waste at 8:00 in the evening when I should be enjoying my Barcalounger and football. WTF?

I know full well I don't have to tell H7HT members, but to the rest of our thousands of daily readers... If you shoot it, you eat it! Grandpa Clyde would bitch slap this 'Hunter' if he wasn't dead for the last 30 years and if I meet this guy I'll have a few words for him too. Fortunately Heston will be around to judge this punk.

2 comments:

Greenie said...

at least find out where he shot said ducks!

Greenie said...

by the way you handled it much better than I,I would have.....