Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Am Here!

This is a picture of me skiing on
Anderson lake, I saw you there in your
stupid blind.  I was out playing you
were drinking your wikki, fools.


I've finally done it, I've hacked your silly computers!  I should have been invited many years ago, I've been here just as long as any of you fools.  Finally I have a say, I can now laugh in your direction too.  

Lets talk about a few things.  These blocks you have, the one's you're so proud of, "oh look how real they look, they are the best!" you rant.  Do you really think that shit fools me?  Do you really think having a bunch of dudes in the water will entice me to land?  I am not into dudes,  okay that one time I was doing a nickel in a Mexican jail was different, I was a pitcher not a catcher, anyway I'm into beyotches.  What about this thing with a stick up it's ass, the one you call Leroy.  I knew a Leroy back in 2001, we hooked up right after a new years eve party, we thought it would be cool to go get rid of our hangover, from drinking Cold Duck, out in Troutdale.  It was the last I saw of him he was fooled by some d-bag named Mitch.  Not me, I saw those dogs a mile away.  Anyway this "Leroy" doesn't even have any legs, it doesn't fool me!  Oh and what ever happened to "I only shoot Greenies Bob DaFolder?"  I call you "Mr. Clean" because you clean other peoples ducks, you've only slayed  4 but you've cleaned 8.  Sucker!  I'm here to stay, get ready!

I am Greenie and I quack in your general direction.




No comments: