Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Do I Look Worried?


The other day Cliffy calls me and asks me to put out Leroy cause he's going hunting the next day.  I must admit mixed emotions ran through my veins like Jameson's on a cold January morning in the blind, all crazy and stuff.  "Damn" I think "I'm only one kill up, this is not good."  I asked where he was headed and he said out to Troutdale so I felt a little better due to the fact of the lack of action.  Then he text me and says he was too tired to even go out.  Phew another tragedy nearly averted.  So now my hand is forced, being up only one I must head out in the morning.  With the vision's of shooting my limit two days in a row down in Calli vanishing before my eyes, due to conditions and such, I have to make a push here. 25 days left in the season with really only 7 hunting outings remaining I'm worried.  But do I look worried?

1 comment:

Greenie said...

I will see you in the morning, it will be me flying past you as you are sipping off your pathetic bottle, what ever happened to "big boys?" I quack in your general direction.