Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I See You!

My friends and I flying in to poop on you.

You scared the poop out of me on Sunday.  How do you fools know about the super secret spot?  I was bringing my new "friend" out there for breakfast and I wanted to "show" her my super secret spot and there you fools were!  But did you notice how I put that spell on you so you could not pull the trigger?  I did that weeks ago when I flew by you and you missed me, there is only one way to break that spell.  You fools just sat and watched as we ate and I made my moves on her. I don't even know her name, some dudes sky busted her old mans ass out at Sauvies last week, I was just "looking" out for her.  

I am surprised you fools are still making attempts at me and my comrades, with the water so high we could go anywhere and avoid looking at your stinking asses, and by the way you do stink.  I am off to Cabo now have fun next week, if you even get your lazy asses out of bed.  Oh yeah by the way, New England by 28 points.  I quack in your general direction!



No comments: