Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Props To All My Peeps



Just want to give a shout out to all my peeps who have been giving me the love for earning the 2011-2012   Expert title, thanks.  The picture show has been awesome, thanks.  I would like at this time to thank some of the sponsors for whom this would not have been at all possible.  First and foremost I would like to thank the Jameson Whiskey company, without their support this year would not have been as successful as it was.  My gun was loaded and was I.  Benelli firearms for their awesome firepower.  Black Cloud ammo, without you the ducks would have never rained down.  SouthWest airlines, for getting me to and from the great state of Idaho safely.  Without that trip I may have never secured the title of Expert.  Last but not least Hodgman wader company, you kept me dry all year.  Thank you  everyone, we'll see all of you next season where I hope I can make all of you proud and retain the Expert title.  


No comments: