Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Massive slay!


Recently received this picture from old friend of the H7HT Clayton. As no information accompanied this picture I will do my best to explain what happened here.


Hey, it's me, Clayton. I bought an AK the other day and then immediately took it out into the wilds of Gresham. Knowing full well I could not shoot me a meth head I stalked and killed the next best thing. It was a challenge.
This Stief bear cub was dangerously close to rural neighborhoods and well within a school zone. At one point it was seen in the arms of a 6 year old girl, I assumed it was about to maul her. Acting fast I put my hoodie up to camouflage myself and ran from tree to tree as I had seen John Bulushi do in Animal House. He is my hero after all. I turned on the flashlight and laser dot just in time to squeeze off a few shots as the bear was about to use it's 'cuteness' to rip her little throat out. The girl survived with only flesh wounds but the bear was down. White puffy stuffing like flesh ripped from the body and I knew I had made the kill. This picture was taken shortly before the Gresham Police showed up to take me to the station house. I can only assume they are about to award me the medal of honor as they asked if I wanted to call my lawyer. I'm going the Public Defender route because I think they are less about the big time lawyer payday and more about the fame. Wish me luck!
Clayton.

No comments: