Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New gear!

Today I went to the the Cabellas in Post Falls.  I had $100 burning a hole in my pocket.  Burning I say! So naturally the only thing to do was spend it on some great things for the upcoming season that I know is just around the corner.

All the items shown here are going to make boat trips better, even though the boat is currently out of commission. The guy that I brought the new motor to was buried in summertime boat fixin' projects and told me it would be 2 weeks till he had time to make mine the best 7.5hp motor to ever power a duck boat.  I'm still waiting patiently. 

I will call him tomorrow and start bitching .

Heavi-shot. Used for slaying.
12 foot T.J. used for reteiving.
20 deek bag used for, well, deekes.
The best weighted anchors ever, because some of mine are still in the mud of Anderson Lake.
String for stringing. 
GBCH

No comments: