Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rumor and Conjecture

Word on the street is that Jenny X is coming to town.

Yep. Jenny X.*

 Last week Jenny called me at 4 in the morning to tell me that he was thinking of coming to the great NorthWest to do some slaying.  He also reminded me that, according to him, HE was the original catalyst for the H7HT.  Yeh, he and Scotty G. were the ones to first start me on the path to slaying and then I converted the remaining members of the H7HT.  Of course the debate rages on.
Anyway, he plans on breaking away from the New Hampshire redneck ways he embodies and figures to come to the Idaho hood to shoot whatever I have to offer.  Of course I was 'sleepy' at the time and remember in a haze that it was the beginning of October he was thinking of, maybe November,  but rest assured, I'm ready!


Anyone know where to slay some pheasants?
*(pictures do not accurately represent a timeline for the Great Jenny X.  He is currently much younger.)

No comments: