Saturday, August 25, 2012

We Have a New Member!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you to our newest member Waylon!  Waylon is an AKC pure breed Yellow Lab with excellent hunting lines.  He was born on Aug 10th and is just now 2 weeks old.  His eyes have just opened and he even took his first 2 steps in front of me on Wed. night.  I'll be visiting Waylon every few weeks until I get to pick him up on Mon. Oct. 8th (just before duck season opens).  At that point, I have taken the rest of the week off to begin his young Jedi training.  Welcome to the H7HT Waylon! (he's the one on the left that is a little bit bigger, a little bit darker and a real blocky head)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All hail the new king. But wait born on August 10? He must not only have some good hunting lines but he is also born on the same day as the Expert, so he must have some Expert lines in there somewhere. I might have to call him Fred G. Jr. for short.

Anonymous said...

I can only assume that the one on the right is Heston.
When do I come to pick him up?
Bob D.

Bob said...

BTW I have a cat.
It does not retrieve or like the water.
My jealousy is great.