Thursday, October 25, 2012

Crazy Am I?



What's going on beyotches?  Why am I so happy you ask?  Come on look at the fine tail I'm hanging with.  You're lucky I'm way too tired to be doing any flying these days.  I'm still up here in Canada EH?  I'm sure my friends are showing you all a good time, good time doing NOTHING!  HA!  My Uncle Lew E., said he saw your pathetic asses there in da ho,  swam right past you in your boat, which looks good by the way he skyped me some pictures, and you didn't even see him. I'll see you at the end of January, I was listening to OPB on the internet and they say record dry spell this winter, so I'm going to let all the fat asses go first and then fly first class all the way to Cabo.  Until then I quack in your general direction.

ps.  yo mr. white what's up with the hiring of all these new guns and dogs?  i pess on your dawgs.

No comments: