Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Whoa.... I was Just Getting Warmed Up!




Being that Clider refuses to post any information relating to the pods he has installed on his boat, I will be forced to do it for him.  It goes like this....

"Hello better duck hunters than me!  I recently got me some new pods for the boat that I keep trying to get Bob D. to perish in.  He's a huge pansy when it comes to riding exceptionally close to the water line in the frigid and deadly waters of the Idaho rivers and lakes we hunt.  Also, knowing full well that I want to bring along way more decoys and gear than necessary, and my fat bloated dog, I knew that some pods were in order.


Well here they are.  I had them welded up by a guy who has never done this before and after a couple trips to the lake and then back to the welder I have to believe that they are watertight.  After all what could possible go wrong?  They hold the weight of my sandwhich and a paper plate with ease..........



It seems as I was composing this post that Clider was composing his.  A day late and $70,000 short.  I have to apologize for my miscalculation.

I'm sorry.

Please disregard this post and read the one below for the correct information about the upcoming way that Clider will drown.

GBCH

No comments: