Monday, December 19, 2016

The Legend of Jenny X: Part 13

Regular readers of this blog know full well that New Hampshire redneck Jenny X is, among other things, the trap champion, master of camouflage, the father of extreme skiing and the original inspiration for the H7HT. Recently I received a note from Jenny and a couple pictures which I will share with you today.

Seems Jenny X just purchased a new Ford F150 with a snowplow attachment.  Does it even snow in New Hampshire anymore? Anyway, he now drives an aluminum snow crushing luxury truck. In addition to this it seems he also drives a 1966 Pontiac GTO as well. Not to be outdone by other GTO owners Jenny drives his GTO in the kitchen and does doughnuts in the family room, what a rebel! When I asked him why he does not own a 67 International Harvester Scout with a fully rusted lower end and a homemade snowplow he informed me that the NH redneck down the street that stole his tree stand also made off with his Scout. Way to go Jenny! Now go shoot a duck for Heston's sake, your dog is getting fat not retrieving ducks after all.




On a different note, I have a question to float out to the H7HT community.  last night I came home to find that my neighbor had plowed my driveway. Seems he has taken it upon himself to plow all the driveways in the circle with his ATV plow. (not a new f150, loser) I was upset. See, I like to take care of my shoveling/plowing needs. I like snow. I like being in snow. I like making piles of snow. I actually let the snow in my driveway pile up until I can use my snowblower to clear it. It brings me a sense of satisfaction to make nice clean lines at the edge of my driveway. What gives this mallaca the right to take away my snow time? What the heck?

My Sweetie thinks I'm a stubborn weirdo and when I talked to Clider he just thought I was an idiot. For some reason the city plows his parking spots in and he would love to have a neighbor plow him out. Too bad his neighbors are all illegal aliens, Idaho rednecks or Drew. Anyway my question is this, how can I tactfully stop this from happening? Would I sound like a skyblaster asking him to cease and desist? Do I stand in the driveway with my Benelli? It's snowing right now and while I'm at work this retired old man is likely out plowing my driveway. What the heck?
GBCH



1 comment:

Fred G. said...

I'm with you Bob DaFolder, Deucey Champion. So what if he had a riding lawnmower it would be okay to mow your lawn too? I'd politely say " Hey Dino I fully appreciate your generousness but I too enjoy removing the snow from my driveway…dick"