Saturday, September 03, 2022

Still Alive After Fourteen Weeks

 One of my main jobs relating to this puppy is keeping her alive.  The amount of things going into her mouth, the attempts at running off into the road, the sheer disregard for dangerous tools and situations are all things I must look out for.  Let's take today for example.  I had to change a door speaker in my truck and rather than watch me in all my door panel removal frustration, she decides to eat the door clips.  See what I mean?  No regard for her own safety.  The picture here shows the result.  Nobody likes being tied up to the bench vice, nobody.  But that's exactly what happens if you keep chewing on speaker wire.  Looks innocent enough in the photo though right?

Today was also change of the bed linens day.  I treated myself to some new flannels now that the weather is changing and I thought that Ladi might like a bit of change herself.  So we spent $67,999 on adding a new room to her kennel.  Now in addition to having a living room, she also has a bedroom.  I think she will appreciate the extra space now that winter is coming.  I hope her heating bill is not too difficult seeing as though the walls are very very thin.  

In addition, notice the new bed.  That's right, pure Shimano.  I mean of course other dogs have it good, Waylon only drinks Fiji for Hestons sake.  But Ladi now has the highest tech bed in town.  Waterproof & breathable with an ergonomic side bolster, this is the dog bed that puppy dreams are made of.  Thanks June-Bug for being such an obese cow of a dog.  We appreciate you!  

Well, that's all on the dog front for now.  Stay tuned as next week we will be filling in at the golf course for Tuesday shift.  Seems that 'Going back to school' is an acceptable excuse to bail on your job.  Way to have it your way children.

GBCH

 

No comments: