Saturday, December 03, 2011

So Here We Are


The first week of December, waiting, waiting for it all to happen.  But it's not like were all sitting on our hands, were getting out  there trying to make it happen were dedicated.  Oregon chapter has 7 weeks left and Idaho 5, let's make the best of them. So I'm going to throw out some names here.  Hank Aaron, Michale Jordan, Wayne Gretzky and Fred G.  Me in that list of greats?!  What do I have in common with some of the most influential people in modern day sports you might be asking yourselves?  Record books my friends, record books.  The first week into the December and I sit on 8 slays, the most I ever had was I believe 10.  If my memory does serve me correctly it's the most ever by a team member.  After a couple of dismal finishes the past few years I feel I've hit my stride again.  Half way though the season I need two to tie three to take it over.  I know you're all  rooting for me, after all we are a team.  What do I owe it all to?  Patience my friends, patience.   And the fact that there is no pressure on me to succeed, look at the losers behind me, pathetic!  Kidding, kidding.  Look at the Old Spot, producing like it has never before.  Remember the old days when it poured all the time!  I mean all the time!  We had to invent a freakin umbrella to go hunting!  Knowledge, were so much more savvy now.  Years of experience are shinning though with all of us.  Block set ups, calling, gear, better gear, scouting, the world wide web, time spent together, it's all working, not working by it self but in unison.  Sure the season could turn to shit.  Rain in buckets every day, no cold, too cold, the price of ammo could go up 2 fold I don't know anything, anything can happen.  Me, I could be knocked out of Expert status, who knows we all might wear bras on our heads.  Cliffy V. representing the team this year full tilt!  I've seen him take some shots and the shots that connected were full folds.  Bob DaFolder well he's off to a slow start, some bad juju.  His time and area will come about you'll see, remember it was the turtle not the hare that won the race.


No comments: