Thursday, August 18, 2022

Birdy? Or Stone Cold Killer?

 As the training continues I have come across two possible directions for the newest member of the H7HT. The first is 'Is this dog a demon sent to kill me?' or the second, 'Is she just waiting for the birds to come?'

Last week as we played in the yard a small batch of razor sharp teeth jumped up and bit me through the lip. It was unprovoked.  I never made any commentary about her lineage or spoke up about her less than perfect bathroom skills.  Heck, I was only trying to play ball and then this happens.  Now at work people look at me like I have a good old case of Herpes.  Even though one of my youthful co-workers thinks I should be proud that a guy my age could 'pull the talent' for herpes, I would rather not get that look.  I call foul.

Speaking of Fowl....

This week we had a day off and were playing in the house, trying not to fall victim to the aforementioned bathroom skills, and it turns out that the Cabin housekeeping skills are not as perfect as I thought.  Ladi was scrounging around under our living room chair and pulled out a duck wing I thought was long gone.  See, I used to snap off a wing for our Little Kitty.  She was birdy AF too she certainly enjoyed playing with a wing or two in her youth.  I just figured that my broom or vacuum would have found the wing in the 6 or so months since then.  Well, after the wing was found it was on.  Ladi was like Fred G after he shot his first bird.  Jumping around and showing off her prize like she invented ducks and how to find one.  It took me all of 2 seconds to realize I had to stop this before it got out of control.  The wing now sits in the garage, waiting for the time when it will come in handy for duck training.  We have to crawl before we can run after all.

Stay tuned for more Ladi news and to see whether

or not I need some antibiotics to get rid of my new case of herpes.

GBCH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Bobby D.!!!!

Anonymous said...

And a Hello to to his LADY friend!! She is hot